We are currently searching for a Senior and Junior Ruby on Rails Developer with 1-5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development backed up with solid general programming experience, exceptional problem-solving abilities, and a strong work ethic.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the SDLC from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. As a senior developer, you are also expected to provide coaching and mentoring to your team members.
• Working with a dedicated team to develop web applications using Ruby on Rails framework.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
• Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software requirements.
• Develop analysis and design activities based on the SDLC and web development principles.
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
• Supervise and support other junior developers in fulfilling tasks as well as improving their skills.
– Graduated from College/University specialized in Information Technology.
– At least 2 years experience as a Web developer.
– Familiar with PHP/Java/Ruby programming languages.
– Familiar with Database design (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL DB).
– Experienced in Web services protocol such as HTTP, REST, SOAP
– Experienced in MVC framework (Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ruby on Rails).
– Have experience working with Linux system (Centos, Ubuntu).
– Have basic knowledge about software testing.
– Have experience working with version control system such as SVN, Git.
– Have experience in key-value store engine (Redis), back-end index engines such as Sphinx, Solr is a huge plus.