.NET Software Engineer works with members of the development organization and is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using .NET technologies.
• Writes design/implementation documentation.
• Participates in design/code reviews.
• Creates, units test, maintains and troubleshoots software.
• Creates prototype/test applications.
• Works with members of project teams to ensure specifications are satisfied.
• Deliver high-quality optimized production code on-time.
• Dig in problems/bugs and provide technical solutions/fixes.
• Adheres to strict delivery schedules.
– Graduated from College/ University specialized in Information Technology.
– 1-5 years commercial development experience.
– Extensive experience in software design and development, database design and development.
– Solid hands-on experience with .Net development: ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, – —- Entity Framework, XML, REST, Web Services, SQL Server.
– Experience with Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
– Web OR Windows forms application development skills.
– Good English communication, presentation and teaming skill are required.
– Being Agile, flexible, logical thinking and self-motivated.
– Skills in EDI and integration, preferably with experience in NServiceBus
– Mobile development: Android, iOS….