We are looking for highly-motivated and totally-geekish Ruby on Rails programmers to maintain backend web service. You will be working on a very exciting and popular social app.
– 5-7 year experience as a Web developer with 3+ years in supervisor role.
– Experienced with Web programming languages (Ruby on rails is a plus).
– Experienced in Search engine optimization, Client/Server code partitioning.
– Strong in SQL writing and should have worked with leading Databases: MySQL, Redis.
– Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills with a logical and pragmatic attitude.
– Team player with strong oral and interpersonal skills.
– Able to speak English.
– Able to manage a project by yourself with Singapore partners.
– Able to consult clients on their business objectives aligned with development needs.
– An experienced Ruby on Rails developer with many different kinds of projects under your belt.
– Good to know Machine Learning.
Graduated from College/University specialized in Information Technology.
– Familiar with PHP/Java/Ruby programming languages.
– Strong in SQL writing and should have worked with leading Databases: MySQL.
– Experienced in Web services protocol such as HTTP, REST, SOAP
– Experienced in MVC framework (Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ruby on Rails).
– Have experience working with Linux system (Centos, Ubuntu).
– Have basic knowledge about software testing.
– Have experience working with version control system such as SVN, Git.
– Have experience in key-value store engine (Redis), back-end index engines such as Sphinx, Solr is a huge plus.