As an iOS developer, you will design and develop new iOS applications. You will work in a cross-functional team, to develop new and engaging mobile experiences on the iOS platform.
What You Will Do:
– Natively build, test, debug, support and maintain in-house mobile apps. (iOS/Android) and web apps.
– Collaborate with UI/UX team to design future versions.
What You Are Good At: You have experience in Social Mobile Apps, Facebook API, Chat API, Contacts API…
– Basic English.
– Fast and independent learner.
– Versed in iOS app development (OR capable of quickly picking up the skills).
– Confident of coding/developing natively.
– Capable of neat and commented work.
– Able to produce relevant/required libraries, APIs and scripts.
– Patience with debugging and software testing.
Who You Will Report To: for this position you will report to Head of Software Development.
– Graduated from College/University specialized in Information Technology.
– 2+ years experience in Objective-C and iOS application development.
• Familiar with XCode, iOS SDK, UI Kit, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, Interface builder, Core Graphics and Animation.
• You must have good experience with Core Data.
• You should have experience customizing iOS UI controls.
• Handling JSON and XML within Objective-C highly valued.
• Memory management and experiencing optimizing application performance is highly valued.
• Familiarity with cocoaPod is a plus.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Test driven development.
• Be passionate about design and UI and provide feedback on design and UX.
• Good English communication is highly valued.
• Willingness to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams.
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.