As an Android developer, you will design and develop new Android applications. You will work in a cross-functional team, to develop new and engaging mobile experiences on the Android platform.
What You Will Do:
– Natively build, test, debug, support and maintain in-house mobile apps. (iOS/Android) and web apps.
– Collaborate with UI/UX team to design future versions.
What You Are Good At: You have experience in Social Mobile Apps, Facebook API, Chat API, Contacts API…
– Basic English.
– Fast and independent learner.
– Versed in Android app development (OR capable of quickly picking up the skills).
– Confident of coding/developing natively.
– Capable of neat and commented work.
– Able to produce relevant/required libraries, APIs and scripts.
– Patience with debugging and software testing.
Who You Will Report To: for this position you will report to Head of Software Development.
– Graduated from College/University specialized in Information Technology.
– At least 2 years experiences with Android.
– Has advanced knowledge of Java; optional C/C++
– Has worked on at least a few great apps and can show them in the Google Play store.
– Has experience with Eclipse + ADT or the IntelliJ Android Studio.
– Has experience developing against multiple devices and screen sizes.
– Experience programming in PHP on Linux is a plus as well.